Tuesday, October 30, 2012

www.discountwomensdressshoes.com

I've found a website that I've been addicted to! I come back to it everyday to see if they have any new products out! If you haven't already, check out http://www.discountwomensdressshoes.com. The prices for the shoes that they have on this site is incredible! They offer other things like clothing, accessories, costumes, etc.

I can get flats for as low as $4.99. Most of the flats are about $6.99 each but sometimes they have sales. I've been on a hunt for leopard/cheetah print flats for the longest time!
(These are $6.99)

With Fall already here, I wanna stock up on my winter boots. I'm a sucker for riding boots and I love the cowboy-ish boots the UGGs!
(These were $16.99)

(These were $21.99)

Honestly, these are by far the most affordable shoes I've come across! I haven't placed my order yet but once I do, I'll definitely give an update on the quality of the shoes!





No comments:

Post a Comment